GET READY TO DO YOUR SNOW DANCE!
The SKI for MS Vertical Challenge returns to Palisades Tahoe on Saturday, March 11, 2023! Bring your best costume and come shred during the ski and snowboard event of the season!
Scheduling forecast coming soon!
Note: Online registration will close at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on Friday, March 10. You can still register day-of at the Base Camp Conference Room from 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM.
How it works
- On March 11, check-in begins at 8:30 AM at the Base Camp Conference Room.
- Start tracking the pow! The Vertical Challenge begins at 10 AM.
- Carve to a stop! Every vertical foot counts until 3 PM Pacific Time. You have the entire mountain to carve out your own adventure.
- Submit your vertical feet HERE by 3pm.
- Rip your way to après, winners will be announced during the après party!
How to track your vertical feet
There are several options! SKI for MS does not endorse one app over another.
- Use a watch (Suunto, Apple, Garmin, etc.). Just show us your watch totals!
- Go old school. Count your runs and use a map of the mountain to calculate your vertical feet. We trust you!
Raise Funds. Earn Prizes!
Every dollar you fundraise makes an impact AND gets you that much closer to some awesome prizes! Even better, the prizes are cumulative!
- $1,000: Smartwool $100 Gift Card
- $2,500: Patagonia $250 Gift Card
- $5,000: Peter Glenn $500 Gift Card
- $10,000: $1,000 Travel Package*
- $500 Hotel Gift Card
- $500 Airline Gift Card
- $20,000: QuietKat Villager Urban E-Bike
*Your choice of hotel and airline that offer gift cards
The Village at Palisades Tahoe welcomes SKI for MS 2023 guests!
Guests may book their lodging reservations by calling the reservations department at 1-800-403-0206 and referencing SKI for MS 2023 group name or by the special booking link that is provided below. As a reminder, the majority of our lodging inventory are one and two-bedroom suites:
Available From: Thursday, Mar. 9, 2023 until Monday, Mar. 13, 2023
Book Until: Monday, Mar. 13, 2023
We are committed to keeping our participants and staff as safe as possible while still providing a gnarly ski day and après party!
SKI for MS safety protocols will comply with local, state, and federal COVID-19 guidelines at the event. Please stay home if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID -19 test results, or have had close contact with a person who has tested positive or who has symptoms.
Visit Palisades Tahoe to learn more about COVID-19 mountain guidelines.
HELPFUL LINKS TO GET STARTED
Ready, Set, Track!
Join the SKI for MS squad this winter to help shred multiple sclerosis! 100% of fundraising proceeds directly benefit families living with MS.